Weather Proof Super Speed Dome Camera (WV-CW 970)
- IP66 rated water and dust proof.
- Super Dynamic III: The new Pixel Based 160x Dynamic Range Expansion technology with area free natural contrast correction.
- Higher resolution of 540 TV lines at colour mode, and 570 TV lines at B/W mode.
- Minimum illumination of 0.5 lux at colour mode, and 0.04 lux at B/W mode (Sens. up; off, AGC High).
- Day-Night: Switches between colour mode and B/W mode automatically or manually.
- 30x optical zoom lens (3.8 - 114 mm) plus 10x digital zoom, total 300x zoom.
- Panning speed of max. 400°/s at preset mode and 0.065°/s super fine control at manual mode.
- Multiplex-coaxial or RS-485 data communication.
- Four alarm inputs and two output terminals.
- 16 alphanumeric character display.
- Internal/Line-lock/Multiplexed Vertical Drive (VD2) synchronization.
- Built-in fan/heater for temperature changes of -40°C ~ +50°C.
- Built-in sun shield permits camera locations in direct sunlight.
Vandal Proof Super Dynamic III Colour Dome Camera
- IP66 Standard Water and Dust Proof
- Dehumidification Device Withstands Humidity
- Die cast aluminum body withstands severe shocks
- Super Dynamic III equipped, 24-hour highly reliable surveillance
- Pixel Based 160x Dynamic Range
- Horizontal resolution of 540 TV lines
- Day/Night Switching
- Full colour images at 0.6 lux
- Black and white images at 0.08 lux
- Scene Change Detection
- Adaptive Digital Noise Reduction
- Colour Processing Enhancements
- Auto Back Focus (ABF)
- Auto Image Stabilizer
Video Motion Detector
Colour Dome Camera (WV-CF 284 / WV-CF 294)
- Adaptive Black Stretch: Transforms shadows and dark areas into natural and crisp images in real time
- ABF: Auto Back Focus adjustment (WV-CF294 only)
- Day/Night function allows use in low situations (No IR filter shifting)
- Super sensitivity of 0.9 lux in colour mode
- 540 TV lines resolution
- Signal to noise ratio of 50dB
- Built-in 3.6x variable-focal lens (WV-CF294)
- Built-in 2x variable-focal lens (WV-CF284)
Colour Surveillance Camera (WV-CP 280)
- 1/3-type CCD pick-up element featuring 752 (H) x 582 (V) pixels.
- Newly-developed Digital Signal Processor (DSP).
- Higher horizontal resolution of 540 TV lines in colour mode.
- Adaptive Black Stretch feature transforms shadows and dark areas into natural and crisp images in real time.
- Minimum illumination of 0.8 lux in colour mode with F1.4 optional lens.
- Day/Night function allows use in low light situations (No IR filter shifting)
- Accuracy improvement of Auto-Tracing White Balance (ATW).
- Back Light Compensation (BLC).
- Automatic Light Control (ALC).
- Electronic Light Control (ELC) enables the use of inexpensive fixed iris lenses for more cost effective systems.
Line-lock capability for roll-free pictures during systems operation switching.
Digital Disk Recorder (WJ-RT416)
- Record all 16 cameras at 25 ips.
- MPEG-4: High quality and high compression technology for economical recording
- Six hard disk drives can be installed, max. 3TB (500GB x 6) disk capacity. (Use of 500GB HDD is future option.)
Supports multiplexed video, control data and VD2 sync over the coax (4ch default, additional 4ch by optional board WV-PB4164) with RS-485 camera control (channel 9 - 16)